What do you think of when you hear “cinnamon crunch?” Do you think of delicious satisfaction? Yes, that’s right! Do you think of guilt, sugar, and forbidden foods? Not with BariatricPal Cinnamon Crunch Protein Bars. These bars have a cinnamon crunch topping over a yogurt-covered base, and they have only 8 grams of sugar each.
Feel free to stash them in your car, at work, in your pantry, and in your gym bag. You’ll be ready no matter what life throws at you. We’re also fans of hiding them in your pantry for a nice decadent dessert.
Use these bars as a satisfying snack or even a quick meal replacement for breakfast or lunch. You can’t go wrong with 15 grams of protein for only 160 calories. As a bonus, they’re fortified with over 10 essential vitamins and minerals so you can feel good about your meal or snack choice.
Each bar has:
- 160 calories
- 15 grams of protein
- 10 to 15% of the daily value for over 10 essential vitamins and minerals
- 8 grams of sugar
- Suitable for the Solid Foods and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric band, gastric bypass, and gastric sleeve patients
- On-the-go snack, breakfast, or dessert
- Aspartame free
7 x BariatricPal Protein Bars Per Box
Directions: Unwrap and enjoy!
* This product is sensitive to heat. During summer months, please consider purchasing our Cold Pack Service to avoid possible melting. Also consider upgrading to Priority shipping or 2-day Air as the cold pack service only guarantees 36 hours of protection. Unfortunately, BariatricPal cannot control weather conditions which could affect products once an order has left our warehouse. We promptly ship all orders from our climate-controlled warehouse, but extreme temperature fluctuations during transit are out of our control. No returns, exchanges or credits on products that might have been affected by melting.
Simple Solution to a Sticky Situation: If you encounter product melting issues, place boxes of bars or unopened items in the refrigerator for about an hour. For best results, minimize handling of individually wrapped products as much as possible. Although appearance may be slightly altered, items will re-harden with no loss of nutrition or taste.