Taking your calcium and probiotics can now be the favorite part of your day if you use BariatricPal Calcium Citrate Orange Creamsicle Chews with Probiotics. The same creamy orange treat that so many of us loved as children was the inspiration for this incredibly flavored calcium chew. With its' delightful orange sherbet flavor combined with the perfect amount of vanilla creaminess, not only is this chew delicious - it brings back all the memories. Can I please get some calcium with my nostalgia?
Each calcium citrate soft chew has 15 calories and no sugar or fat. Each chew has 500 mg of calcium citrate, 800 IU of vitamin D, and 250 million CFU of probiotics. Calcium citrate is essential for strong bones, and vitamin D helps your body absorb calcium, but many people are deficient in both of these nutrients. Vitamin D is also necessary for a healthy immune system, and deficiency is linked to chronic disease risk. Probiotics are healthy bacteria that live in your gut and may aid in proper digestion and immune function.
- May support bone and immune health.
- May support regular digestion.
- May promote colon, breast, and prostate health.
- May encourage intestinal microflora balance.
With BariatricPal Calcium Citrate Orange Creamsicle Chews with Probiotics, you can love your calcium supplements as much as your bones do! They come in bags of 90 chews.
BariatricPal Calcium Citrate Soft Chews with Probiotics Highlights:
- Great taste
- 38% of the daily value for calcium per chew (500 mg)
- 500mg Calcium as Citrate per chew
- 100% of the daily value for vitamin D (800 IU)
- 250 million CFU Probiotics
- Sugar-free and no artificial sweeteners
- Suitable for Solid Foods, Maintenance, and Back-on-Track diets
- Suitable for Gastric Band, Gastric Sleeve, and Gastric Bypass patients
- Enjoy three (3) delicious 500 mg calcium citrate chews per day!
- 90 chews per bag. Each bag is a month supply for Gastric Bypass and Sleeve patients.
- Manufactured in an FDA inspected facility
- Kosher (OU-D) (click to verify)
How much should you take? Check with your doctor! You can also check the general guidelines and recommendations from the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS).
- No weight loss surgery: 2 to 3 chews daily (daily value of 1300 mg calcium)
- Gastric Sleeve surgery: 2 to 3 chews daily (1200 to 1500 1300 mg calcium)
- Gastric Band surgery: 2 to 3 chews daily (1200 to 1500 mg calcium)
- Gastric Bypass surgery: 2 to 3 chews daily (1200 to 1500 mg calcium)
- Biliopancreatic Diversion/Duodenal Switch (BPD/DS) surgery: 3 to 4 chews daily (1800 to 2400 mg calcium)