Your immune system is constantly working to protect you against germs and other harmful things that could make you sick. Are you constantly working to protect your immune system? Certain nutrients are absolutely essential for your immune system to function properly, and there are other natural compounds that people take to strengthen their defenses.
Immune Defense Plus Vitamin Patch is specially formulated to provide vitamins, minerals, and more natural compounds to supplement your usual nutrition. Green tea leaf, red algae extract, elderberry, and oregano oil are just some of the ingredients. From vitamin A to zinc, Immune Defense Plus Patch has you covered.Immune Defense Plus Vitamin Patch by PatchAid:
Immune Defense Plus Vitamin Patch by PatchAid offers:
- May support a strong immune system.*
- May protect healthy cells from damaging free radicals.*
- Immune system-supporting nutrients zinc, magnesium, and vitamins B6, C, D, and E.
- Green tea leaf extract.
- Natural herbal and oil extracts for immune support.
- Convenient form without worrying about an upset stomach.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- Wear the patch for as long as you would like, preferably at least 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements. According to a recent study, large studies are needed on the efficacy of multivitamin patches before they can be recommended to the bariatric patient population.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Immune Defense Plus Vitamin Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.