Menopause can bring symptoms that are noticeable for 4 to 5 years. If you are experiencing menopause, you may be familiar with hot flashes, night sweats, reduction in bone mass, muscle aches and cramps, and trouble with memory. The Menopause Relief Patch by PatchAid has a variety of vitamins, minerals, and herbal supplements to reduce discomfort and symptoms associated with menopause.
Dong quai root extract and black cohosh have been taken for night sweats and hot flashes. Herbal supplements such as ginkgo biloba leaf extract may be supportive of memory, which can become elusive during this time of life. Vitamin D is known to be commonly deficient among menopausal women, putting bone health at risk and increasing the risk of muscle cramps. Adequate calcium and magnesium are also required for muscles to relax properly.
The Menopause Relief Patch by PatchAid:
- May support normal muscle function and relaxation.
- May promote normal immune function and bone health.
- May support healthy metabolism and energy production.
- May promote normal memory and cognitive function.
The Menopause Relief Patch by PatchAid offers:
- A holistic blend of nutrients and herbals.
- Black Cohosh and Dong Quai to fight night sweats.
- A simple solution with no risk of upset stomach from nutrient absorption.
At PatchAid, we support total health. We see the human body as the complex, interactive system that it is, with ever-changing components that affect each other. You can see this holistic philosophy reflected in our patches when you see that PatchAid patches contain more nutrients per patch than other brands.
Another PatchAid difference is the value we deliver to our customers. Our patches come with clear backing for a clear reason: it works. Other brands come with a white paper backing that can stick to the patch and damage the patch when you try to peel off the backing. Our patches come with a clear backing designed specifically to make sure every patch is usable, every time.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit of wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Allergy Plus Vitamin Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.
Please wear the patch not longer than 8 hours.
All patches are free of Artificial Dyes, Casein, Corn, Colors, Dairy, Egg, Fillers, Flavorings, Gluten, GMO’s, Latex, MSG, Peanuts, Preservatives, Shellfish, Soy, Sugar, Tree Nuts and Wheat.