Looking to Go a Weight Loss Tear? How to Get Started!
You are committed to losing weight. You are ready to give up the bad habits that got you to where you are, and you want to eat healthy and feel good. But where do you even start? How do you put together a meal plan and fix yourself the meals and snacks you need, when it can all be so confusing, you may be short on time, and you are not sure you can – or want to – give up flavorful meals and craveable snacks?
The BariatricPal Store has help for you. We can get you started with meal plans, meal and snack ideas, and quick and tasty meals and snacks that make your life easier. Just remember to check with your doctor before trying a new diet!
Weight Controlling Meal Plans for Anyone
Meal planning can be anything from a hassle to downright confusing, but our Meal Plans and Menus can get you started regardless of your specific weight loss needs. Each of our meal plans comes with calorie and protein counts so you know what you are getting into. All you have to do is select the meal plan that’s right for you and follow along. These are the meal plans we offer. Each has over a week’s worth of daily menu suggestions.
- Weight loss surgery menus for the pre-op and post-op liquid diets, pureed foods (mushies) diet, and solid foods diet.
- Maintenance diet to prevent regain after hitting goal weight.
- Back-on-Track diet to get you losing weight again if you’ve hit a plateau or gone off course.
- Pouch Reset Plan diet to get you back in the groove after you hit a snag after weight loss surgery.
Great-Tasting Meals, Snacks, and Protein Supplements
Some of the biggest barriers to staying on your weight loss plan are hunger, boredom, lack of time to prepare the food you need, craving off-limits foods, and trouble with portion control. The BariatricPal Store has you covered with a range of high-protein instant meals and snacks to keep you interested and satisfied. They are great-tasting and satisfy cravings from crunchy and salty to creamy, comforting, and chocolatey.
Check out our:
- Protein Entrees including breakfasts, lunches and dinners, soups, and pasta dishes.
- Protein Snacks and Desserts including puddings, cookies, chips, and meat snacks.
- Protein Bars and Shakes to fight hunger anywhere, anytime.
Healthy Meal and Snack Suggestions
There are plenty of healthy meals and snacks you can make yourself from fresh foods and pantry staples. We have Meal and Snack Ideas for different calorie ranges for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, and Snacks. They are high in protein and other nutrients to keep you healthy as you lose weight.
Fear no more as you dive into your new weight control plan. The BariatricPal Store has support for your success, and we can’t wait to be your partner in weight loss.
- Abegail Fernandez