Oh, the Weight Loss Possibilities with Low-Carb Pasta
Some people think of weight loss diets as a drag. The BariatricPal Store heartily disagrees. We think of them as an opportunity to eat better, get creative, and learn about new, healthier options that are just as satisfying. Case in point: Shirataki Noodles.
Freedom for Your Meal
When you start with a serving of pasta that has less than 30 calories and is carb-free, you have a lot of freedom when building the rest of your meal. You can add in some healthy protein, healthy fats, and even high-fiber carbs, and still come out with a low-calorie meal. This is exactly the point of choosing one of the Shirataki Noodle varieties of Zeroodle Pasta.
Shirataki Yam Noodles
Shirataki Noodles are made with konjac flour from the root of the konjac yam. They have no fat and hardly any carbohydrates – just a few grams of fiber. Each serving has only 28 calories. It sounds too good to be true, and that may be why people call them a miracle.
Pasta Favorites Minus the Carbs
You can try Shirataki Noodles in your favorite recipe or in a stir fry, or try adding ingredients such as the following combinations with less than 200 to 300 calories per serving, but a wallop of fiber and protein.
- Tomato sauce and ground turkey meatballs with a touch of parmesan cheese on top.
- Cottage cheese, cinnamon, and apples.
- Spaghetti bake with pureed pumpkin, cheddar cheese, and broccoli florets.
- Tuna noodle casserole with Cream of Mushroom Protein Soup for extra protein.
Rice, Soup, and Even Breakfast
The possibilities are nearly limitless when you have low-calorie Shirataki Pasta. Try any of the following, and use them as a springboard for your own weight loss ideas.
- Broth or Chicken Protein Bouillon, vegetables, and beans or chicken for a hearty soup.
- Eggs, mushrooms, and spinach (pasta for breakfast!).
- Beans and cheese or chicken with salsa for a naked burrito.
- Egg, shrimp, snow peas, carrots, and diced bell peppers for fried rice.
Weight Loss Magic in Seconds
Shirataki noodles just need to be drained and rinsed before you use them. They come in spaghetti, fettuccini angel hair, penne, and even rice shapes. Each package contains four servings. You can choose from a 1-pack, 3-pack, or 6-pack of each shape, or choose the Variety Pack.
Having low-calorie pasta and rice options gives you freedom to put together the nutritious, filling meals you need to lose weight and stay satisfied. Use your imagination and Shirataki Noodles to put together hearty and healthy meals every day.