What would happen if you had a meal replacement shake with the essential vitamins and minerals. a whopping amount of fiber and protein, and a great taste, too? What if it were easy to take anywhere and use? Would you have more energy? Would you lose more weight?
Why keep guessing what might happen when you could just give it a try and find out for sure? BariatricPalProtein One gives you the chance. It offers the nutrients, flavor, and convenience that can make your weight loss journey more successful and easier. Here is what you should know about it.
Complete Protein for Weight Loss and More
Successful dieters and weight loss surgery patients know that protein is a critical nutrient. It increases fullness, reduces muscle loss, and supports healthy immune function.Protein One has 27 grams of high-quality whey protein to support weight loss. As a “fast-acting” protein, whey is digested easily and quickly. It is a complete protein with all of the essential amino acids.
Nutritional Punch in a Slim Package
BariatricPalProtein One has 28 vitamins and minerals you need so that you can feel confident that you are getting nourished when you use it as a meal replacement or snack. It has all of the vitamins, plus essential minerals such as calcium for bones and iron for energy and immunity. It has extra amounts of at-risk vitamins such as B12 for bariatric surgery patients. There are 5 grams of fiber. All of these nutrients come in a 150-calorie package that tastes great and has only 3 grams of sugar.
Up to Twice a Day Your Way
You can use BariatricPalProtein One once or twice a day for best results. Try it as a meal replacement or snack in the morning, afternoon, or before or after a workout. It comes in Unflavored, plus classic and bold sweet flavors and savory flavors.
Choose the flavor that matches your mood at the time, and make it how you like. You can mix it with water, milk, or another beverage, or add it to oatmeal, cottage cheese, yogurt, soup, and more.
- Unflavored - add it to oatmeal or pureed mashed cauliflower to get protein anytime.
- Chocolate Fudge - add to pancake batter to make decadent weight loss pancakes
- French Vanilla - mix with blueberries for a post-workout refueling smoothie
- Coffee - wake up when you mix this with warm almond milk for a creamy drink
- Decaf Coffee - blend it with pureed frozen bananas for an ice cream dessert that will not keep you up all night.
- Cookies and Cream - use it to make a crust and top it with cottage cheese-based cheesecake
- Cinnamon Swirl - blend with non-fat cream cheese for a high-protein spread.
- Southwest Chili - add tomatoes, beans, and ground turkey if you want a hearty bowl of protein-packed chili
- Chicken Soup - have it as broth or add cooked vegetables and Protein Pasta
Protein One comes in a Variety Pack, too, so you can try them all. Each flavor is available as a single-serving packet, a 7-packet box, or a 21-serving resealable pouch.
Never underestimate the value of having great-tasting nutrition on hand when you want to lose weight and get healthy.Protein One can be the nutrition you need, so give it a try!