Protein Cake Bites at The BariatricPal Store
Everyone can use more cake, but not the pounds it packs on. Protein Cake Bites solve the dilemma, offering the taste and satisfaction of cake while you lose weight. These low-carb treats are so delicious you won’t be able to believe that they can possibly be okay on your diet.
The serving size is 3 great-tasting cakes. Each cake has a whipped protein center and a thick frosting surrounding it. You can count on them being free from aspartame and trans fats, but having them turns any day into what feels like a glorious cheat day.
Low-Sugar Protein Source
Each serving of Protein Cake Bites has 20 grams of protein, and no more than 3 grams of sugar. That is quite a deal when compared to, say, a slice of red velvet cake or cheesecake with 4 grams of protein and 20 or 30 grams of sugar. Protein Cake Bites get their protein from high-quality sources such as whey protein isolate, and they have bone-building calcium. Each serving has no more than 250 calories, making them ideal as a small meal, large snack, or filling dessert.
Protein Cake Bites come in nine great-tasting flavors to satisfy every sweet tooth.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate with a peanut butter center and chocolate frosting.
- Berry Cheesecake with a berry-flavored center and a sweet cheesy coating.
- Birthday Cake to make every day seem like your birthday.
- Chocolate Dipped Cherry kind of like a truffle but without the sugar.
- Chocolate Mint with the satisfaction of the chocolate candy, minus the guilt.
- Red Velvet with decadent cake and creamy frosting and no guilt.
- Fruity Cereal to bring back the tastes and carefree days of childhood.
- Chocolate Frosted Donut with chocolate and more chocolate, but no trans fats.
- Cookies and Cream dotted with black and white goodness, just like the cookies you love.
Try them all to find your favorite flavor! You can buy single flavors in single bars or boxes of 12, or try a Variety Pack with the first 8 flavors.
Cake All Day
Why save cake for special occasions? Why save it for dessert? You can have your cake whenever you want it. Eat these ready-to-eat Protein Cake Bites for breakfast at home or on the go, or have them for a morning of afternoon snack. Of course, they make a great dessert, too.
Try Protein Cake Bites by Optimum Nutrition if you like a sweet something, live for frosting, and want to lose weight. Being able to turn any day into a celebration may be just what you need to stay on your weight loss plan and love it.