Zeroodle Protein and Fiber Pasta for Weight Loss Your Way
For some, pasta is an indispensable part of a good life, so why give it up just because you are trying to lose weight? Zeroodle Pasta includes high-fiber, high-protein varieties that can keep you right on track with your diet plan while you stay satisfied with your meal choices.
Bean Benefits in a Pasta Disguise
Beans are among the rare foods that are high in fiber and high in protein Not only that, but research has linked to beans to lower rates of heart disease and certain types of cancer. So why wouldn’t you eat more of them? Well, look no further if you are looking for an easier way to include them in your diet.
Zeroodle Pasta types are made from soybeans, mung beans, and black beans – take your pick! Each serving has under 200 calories, including 21 grams of protein. That is nearly the amount in a serving of chicken, but the pasta is vegan. There are 10 to 15 grams of filling fiber in each serving – or the amount you would find in up to 5 servings of vegetables! Zeroodle Pasta is gluten-free and organic, too.
Pasta Your Way
Use Zeroodle Pasta as you would regular pasta, but this time with the peace of mind you have when you know you are eating right. Try fettuccini and spaghetti varieties with your regular favorite sauces and toppings, or try any of the following classic combinations.
- Broccoli and cauliflower florets, parmesan cheese, and non-fat cream cheese for Fettuccini Alfredo.
- Cheddar cheese and butternut squash for cheesy pasta comfort – mac n cheese.
- Diced tomatoes, fresh basil, and red peppers for spaghetti marinara.
- Greek yogurt, olives, tomatoes, and feta cheese for a cold pasta salad.
- Celery, onions, carrots, broth, and chicken for chicken noodle soup.
Of course, there is no reason to limit yourself. What about…
- Mixed vegetables and diced cooked chicken breast for chicken chow mein.
- Mushrooms, tomato sauce, and ground turkey for baked spaghetti casserole.
- Broth, shrimp, fish, vegetables, and lemongrass for a Thai-inspired soup.
- Vanilla Protein Pudding and cinnamon for a creamy, hearty dessert or sweet breakfast.
Easy to Prepare
You can make your Zeroodle Pasta in minutes; just boil it for 4 to 6 minutes similarly to how you would make regular pasta. Each package has 4 50-gram servings – perfect for a family of four! – and each variety is available in a 1-pack, 3-pack, or 6-pack. Or, try the variety pack with all 6 types!
Enjoying your weight loss journey will let you have more success, so why would you cut out pasta? Just choose a high-fiber, high-protein type with only a fraction of the carbs, and you can have your favorite pasta meals while you lose weight.
- Alex Brecher