Fresh Protein Pancakes and Baked Goods with FlapJacked Mix
When you are losing weight, fighting hunger, and cutting back on certain foods, you may be looking for protein wherever you can find it. FlapJacked Buttermilk Pancake Protein Baking Mix can be just what you need to get some extra protein and have some treats in your diet, too. Enjoy pancakes and more sweet and savory baked goods while you stick to your plan and feel good about choosing all-natural foods.
A Burst of Protein
Protein is known for its weight loss assistance since it fights hunger for hours after you eat. That is why each serving of FlapJacked Buttermilk Pancake Protein Baking Mix provides 20 grams of protein, which is over twice the amount in other buttermilk pancake and baking mixes. The protein comes from high-quality whey protein, which has branch chain amino acids (BCAA) and from non-GMO pea protein isolate
Ingredients to Feel Good About
The main ingredient in FlapJacked Buttermilk Pancake Protein Baking Mix is something that is linked to lower weights and better heart health: whole grain oats. Other ingredients to love are organic coconut flour, monk fruit or stevia, and buttermilk. The mix is GMO-free and free from added sugars, and it has dietary fiber to help fill you up.
Protein Pancake Breakfast in Minutes
All you need to make your pancakes is water. Then cook your pancakes on a griddle for 3 minutes on each side, and breakfast is ready! Or, add a few extra grams of protein to your FlapJacked Buttermilk Pancake Protein Baking Mix by making it with milk or an egg instead of water. Have your pancakes on their own, or:
- Add walnuts, pecans, or other nuts before cooking.
- Add sliced bananas, diced apples, or blueberries before cooking.
- Top with non-fat cottage or ricotta cheese and cinnamon.
- Spread with non-fat cream cheese and top with sliced strawberries.
- Make a breakfast sandwich with egg whites and fat-free cheese.
You can also thin the batter out and make crepes, or shape it into waffles.
Protein-Packed Baked Goods
The possibilities are nearly limitless with FlapJacked Buttermilk Pancake Protein Baking Mix. Use it for sweet treats and savory fare. Examples include:
- Cakes and sweet breads with applesauce, bananas, and natural sweeteners instead of sugar.
- Pizza crust with healthy toppings such as tomato, basil, feta cheese, mushrooms, and chicken breast.
- Savory muffins with eggs, low-fat cheese, tomatoes, bell peppers, spinach, and zucchini.
- Baked “fried chicken” with mix instead of breadcrumbs.
FlapJacked Buttermilk Pancake Protein Baking Mix comes in packages of 12 or 24 ounces. Other FlapJacked Protein Baking Mix flavors are Banana Hazelnut Pancake, Cinnamon Apple Pancake, and Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal, and Double Chocolate Cookies.
- Alex Brecher