Kay’s Naturals The Fit! Variety Box
It seems like things are anything but normal at this time of year, with gift shopping and wrapping, holiday parties, and fitting in work and family in between. It can be hard to take care of yourself and prepare the foods that will let you keep losing weight.
Kay’s Naturals Fit Kit! Variety Box can help. It has enough ready-to-eat snacks and protein for three full days, with all items being gluten-free, low in sugar, and high in fiber. Oh, and they taste great, too. Keep reading if you are ready to lose weight easily with Kay’s Naturals Fit Kit! Variety Box.
A No-Brainer Choice for Weight Loss
The Fit Kit! Variety Box is designed for anyone who wants to lose weight but is busy, on the go, hates being hungry, and loves great taste. The box has:
- Cereals: Apple Cinnamon, French Vanilla, Honey Almond
- Puffs: Almond Delight, Veggie Pizza
- Pretzels: Jalapeno Honey Mustard, Cinnamon Toast, Original Flavor
- Protein Chips: Chili Nacho, Crispy Parmesan
- Cookie Bites: Cinnamon Almond, Honey Almond, Mocha Espresso
- BBQ Snack Mix
Every item in the Fit Kit! Variety Box is packaged in a single-serving portion and ready to eat. You can take your cereal and snacks anywhere without needing to refrigerate or heat them. Sweet, salty, and spicy, Fit Kit! Variety Box has it all.
Filling Out Your Meal Plan
Fit Kit! Variety Box contains enough servings to have five every day for three days. You might have cereal for breakfast and then a few snacks throughout the day. The total will be about 500 calories, so you may want to fill out your diet a bit.
You could pair items from the Fit Kit! Variety Box with healthy foods. For example, mixing any of the cereals into plain yogurt or cottage cheese adds protein, and any of the chips go well with dips made from non-fat cream cheese. The puffs and pretzels can go into salads or be mixed with nuts to make a high-protein, low-carb snack mix.
Another option is to add a healthy lunch and dinner totaling about 500 to 700 calories (ask your doctor for calorie goals and dietary recommendations!).
Healthy meals should have lean protein and vegetables or fruit, and can include:
- Diced chicken tossed with riced cauliflower and chopped vegetables.
- Egg white salad made with plain yogurt and served with spinach and tomato on whole-grain bread.
- Tilapia sauteed in olive oil with mushrooms and onions.
- Tofu smoothie with spinach, berries, and almond milk.
- Carrots or apples and peanut butter.