Easter Sunday - A Weight Loss Opportunity!
Is weight loss on Easter possible? It certainly is, and you can lose weight while enjoying everything the day has to offer. Delight in the contents of your Easter basket and share quality time with your family at Easter brunch and dinner, all while staying on your weight loss diet. The BariatricPal Store has the tips and products you need!
Easter Basket (Chocolate Included)
Easter baskets do not need to be just for the smallest family members. You also deserve a treat, or several. Stuff your basket with chocolates and other goodies, as long as they are high in protein and low in sugars. Here are some ideas to delight you.
- High Protein Chocolate Bars with 10 grams of protein
- Sugar Free Chocolate Bars with 20 grams of fiber and in flavors such as milk chocolate peanut butter, dark chocolate almond, and milk and dark chocolate
- Fruit-Flavored Multivitamin Chews that taste as good as candy – no need for sugary fruit chew candies
- Calcium Chews in caramel, chocolate, coconut, and more for sugar-free, bone-building goodness.
- Dark Chocolate Marshmallow Protein Bar with 15 grams of protein, because Easter is just better with marshmallows and without blood sugar spikes!
Easter Brunch and Dinner
A Cinnamon Roll Protein Bar might serve you well at church, giving you 12 grams of protein and 6 grams of fiber in a great-tasting 110 calorie package instead of the carb-laden, protein-devoid baked goods for the congregation.
You can keep the weight loss going all day with simple recipes for brunch and dinner. Try:
- Meatless Spinach Casserole with a crunchy crust that is shockingly low-carb.
- Breakfast casserole with egg whites, Sloppy Joe Mix, and low-fat cheese.
- Dilled Green Beans and Mock Mashed Potatoes to accompany your Easter ham.
- Lemon Cheesecake.
Whatever you choose to eat on Easter Sunday, remember to appreciate your family and savor the moment. Feel proud of yourself for the healthy choices you make, and Happy Easter from The BariatricPal Store!