- 3 BariatricPal Lemon Meringue Crispy Bars
- 1 package BariatricPal Lemonade Fruit Drink
- 1 package BariatricPal New York Cheesecake Shake/Pudding
- 2 packets diet sweetener
- 2 cups low-fat cottage cheese
- 4 drops yellow food coloring
- Crush the lemon meringue bars with a rolling pin or mallet, depending on what kind of day you had. Mix in 1 packet of sweetener.
- Heat in microwave oven for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour into the bottom of a pie plate sprayed with no-stick cooking spray, reserving small amount for topping.
- Mix all other ingredients in blender until creamy.
- Pour mixture over crust and sprinkle with the reserved topping crumbs.
- Refrigerate until set, approximately 1 hour.
NUTRITIONAL INFO :
|Nutrition Per Serving (Serves 4)|