- 1 package BariatricPal Tomato Bouillon Soup
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 4 oz. shrimp
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- Onion powder to taste
- Coat a frying pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Saute green onions and peppers until tender.
- Add shrimp. Simmer until shrimp turns red.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour over shrimp and simmer until mixture thickens.
NUTRITIONAL INFO :
|Nutrition Per Serving (Serves 1)|
True chili powder is the dried, pulverized fruit of one or more varieties of chili pepper. What we often refer to as chili powder (as in these recipes) is a chili powder blend that may also contain cumin, oregano, garlic and salt.