- 1 package BariatricPal French Vanilla Shake/Pudding
- 1 tbsp. Key Lime juice
- 4 oz. water
- 2 tbsp. fat-free sour cream
- Diet sweetener to taste
- Combine pudding mix, water and lime juice in bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Spoon into custard cups.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream and sweetener. Mix until smooth. Spoon over pudding.
- Broil until topping is slightly browned, about 2-3 minutes. Serve.
Yes, Key lime pie is named after the variety of limes used. not surprisingly, key limes have naturalized throughout the Florida keys. If you can get past their thorns you'll find a more tart and aromatic lime than the common Persian limes carried in most American grocery stores.
NUTRITIONAL INFO :
|Nutrition Per Serving (Serves 1)|