- 1 package BariatricPal Cream of Chicken Soup
- 6 oz. chicken breast
- 1 oz. low-fat Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup green onion, diced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Split chicken breast in half.
- Please Swiss cheese and diced onion in center of chicken bread. Close breast around cheese and onion.
- Combine mushrooms, soup and water. Pour over chicken.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350°.
NUTRITIONAL INFO :
|Nutrition Per Serving (Serves 2)|
What we call Swiss cheese in North America is a far cry from it's inspiration. Emmental cheese from the Emmental area in Switzerland. The holes come from bubbles formed when carbon dioxide is released as bacteria in the cheese consume the lactic acid secretions are going on! The holes are referred to as "eyes". What do you call a Swiss cheese without eyes? Blind. We didn't make this up.
To make your dish super delicious and to achieve the perfect taste, make sure you add these BARIATRICPAL products in your recipe.