- 1 package BariatricPal Cream of Tomato Soup
- 3 1/2 oz. round steak, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup green peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- In a small non-stick frying pan combine steak and vegetables.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Cook until meat is slightly browned.
- Mix soup according to package directions, then pour over vegetable-meat mixture.
- Simmer on low heat for approximately 30 minutes.
NUTRITIONAL INFO :
|Nutrition Per Serving (Serves 1)|