- 1 package BariatricPal Cherry Gelatin Dessert
- 1 package BariatricPal Pineapple Fruit Drink
- 1/4 cup canned pineapple (in natural juice, no sugar added)
- 16 oz. water, divided
- 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- Dissolve gelatin using 8 oz. boiling water.
- Prepare pineapple drink using 8 oz water. Combine with pineapple in blender.
- Pour resulting mixture into prepared gelatin. Refrigerate to gel.
- Serve gelatin over bed of shredded lettuce with cottage cheese, as desired.
NUTRITIONAL INFO :
|Nutrition Per Serving (Serves 2)|
Paprika is made from the ground, dried fruits of peppers(Capsicum annuum)-usually bell or chili peppers, or a mixture of two. Hungarians are the true pros in using paprika.
To make your dish super delicious and to achieve the perfect taste, make sure you add this BARIATRICPAL product in your recipe.