- 1/2 package BariatricPal Chicken Bouillon Soup
- 8 oz. chicken breast
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- Garlic powder to taste
- Dissolve bouillon in the water and pour into heated frying pan.
- Add lemon juice and garlic powder.
- Add chicken and cook each side for 20 minutes or until done.
- Remove chicken and cover it to keep warm.
- Place mushrooms in frying pan and saute for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Pour mushrooms with sauce over chicken and serve.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 package of chicken soup.
- Microwave on high for 10 minutes or bake at 325° for 30 minutes.
NUTRITIONAL INFO :
|Nutrition Per Serving (Serves 2)|