- 1 package BariatricPal Beef Boulian Soup
- 1 package BariatricPal Tomato Boulian Soup
- 2 cups hot water
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Pinch of savory
- Celery or green onion stalk
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients except celery or onion.
- Mix well and pour into 2 cups.
- Chill and serve in glasses with celery or onion stalks inserted.
NUTRITIONAL INFO :
|Nutrition Per Serving (Serves 2)|
"There are three possible parts to a date, of which at least two must be offered: entertainment, food and affection. It is customary to begin a series of dates with a great deal of entertainment, a moderate amount of food and the merest suggestion of affection. As the amount of affection increases, the entertainment can be reduced proportionately. When the affection IS the entertainment, we no longer call it dating. Under no circumstances can the food be omitted."
- Judith Martin (Miss Manners)