- 1/2 package BariatricPal Chicken Bouillon Soup
- 4 oz. water
- Curry powder to taste
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. thyme or rosemary
- 4 oz. sole, flounder, or haddock
- 1/2 slice toasted diet bread, crumbled
- Preheat oven 350°.
- In a medium bowl dissolve chicken soup mix in water.
- Add the seasonings to the soup.
- Dip the fish in this mixture to coat, then coat with bread crumbs (in bowl or bag).
- Place in baking dish and bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
NUTRITIONAL INFO :
|Nutrition Per Serving (Serves 1)|
Ever wonder what part of the curry plant is used to make curry powder? There is no curry plant: curry is mix of spices based on South Asian cuisine. There isn't even a specific Indian curry dish. The spice and the dish name are English inventions. Which spices are blended for curry power? Typically it's corriander, turmeric, cumin, fenugreek (don't ask), and red pepper.