- 2 packages BariatricPal Cream of Tomato Soup
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup water
- Spicy Herb Seasoning, as desired
- 6 oz. ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 slice whole wheat bread, diced
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a small bowl combine the soup mix with water to make a sauce.
- Halve the zucchini lengthwise and scoop out flesh.
- Chop the scooped zucchini into small pieces and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add the beef, bread and half of the sauce. Mix well.
- Stuff zucchini shells with this mixture and place in a baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Pour remaining sauce over top and continue baking for 5 -10 minutes.
NUTRITIONAL INFO :
|Nutrition Per Serving (Serves 2)|