Protein Taco Salad
Usually, unless you’re loading your salad with chicken or fish, salads can be a little stingy with the protein. Today, we’re changing that. Take a look at this craveable taco salad and know it has 26g of protein per serving. Dig in!
- 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup black olives
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 bags Quest Nacho Cheese Tortilla-Style Protein Chips
- In a large, non-stick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- add turkey and seasonings to skillet
- Break up the ground turkey and stir it with a wooden spoon until it’s cooked throughout (6-8 minutes)
- Place the chopped lettuce in a large serving bowl.
- Remove turkey from head and top off the serving bowl with turkey.
- Add tomatoes, cheese, olives, jalapeños and chips.
- Drizzle with sour cream and toss slightly before serving
NUTRITIONAL INFO :
|Nutrition Per Serving (Serves 4)|