- 2 packages BariatricPal Chicken Bouillon Soup
- 2 cups water
- ⅓ cupmushrooms, sliced
- ⅓ cup celery, diced
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ slice diet bread, crumbled
- Combine all ingredients except egg and bread in a saucepan.
- Heat and bring to a slow boil.
- Pour egg and bread into boiling broth and cover.
- Cook over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
NUTRITIONAL INFO :
|Nutrition Per Serving|
"I think preparing food and feeding people brings nourishment not only to our bodies but to our spirits. Feeding people is a way of loving them, in the same way that feeding ourselves is a way of honoring our own createdness and fragility."
- Shauna Niequist