1 packageBariatricPal Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 oz. fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup celery, diced
- ⅓ cup green pepper, diced
- ⅓ cup mushrooms, sliced
- Pinch of crushed tarragon
- Pinch of parsley flakes
- Onion powder to taste
- Mix all ingredients in blender until smooth and creamy
- Transfer to a saucepan and heat on low for approximately 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
NUTRITIONAL INFO :
|Nutrition Per Serving (Serves 1)
- Calories 156
- Fat 1.5 g
- carbohydrates 16 g
Why is it called cottage cheese? The simple cheese was originally made in cottages from any milk left over after making butter; hence the term cottage cheese.
To make your dish super delicious and to achieve the perfect taste, make sure you add these BARIATRICPAL products in your recipe.