Tastee Baked Chicken
- 1 package BariatricPal Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 packages BariatricPal Italian Dressing
- 4 4-oz chicken breast halves
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups water chestnuts, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Arrange chicken, mushrooms and water chestnuts in a baking dish.
- Mix soup with water. Add rosemary, thyme and salad dressing.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through.
NUTRITIONAL INFO :
|Nutrition Per Serving (Serves 4)|
Water chestnuts may look a little like chestnuts but they are not nuts at all. (So peanuts are not alone in this respect.) They come from the bulb-shaped corm (underground stem) of a grass-like sedge that grows in marshes, underwater in the mud.
"While it is true that many people can't afford to pay for food either in money or time or both, many more of us can. After all, just in the last decade or two we've somehow found the time in the day to spend several hours on the internet and the money in the budget not only to pay for broadband service, but to cover a second phone bill and a new monthly bill for television, formerly free. For the majority of Americans, spending more for better food is less a mater of ability than priority."
- Michael Polion