- 1 package BariatricPal Chicken Bouillon Soup
- 2 package BariatricPal Bouillon Tomato Soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 (28 oz.) can whole tomatoes, drained
- ¼ cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- Heat the water and combine with the chicken bouillon soup mix to dissolve
- In a large saucepan bring tomatoes to boil.
- Add the chicken soup. Reduce heat, cover and slow simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in cream of tomato soup and basil. Let simmer 10 more minutes.
- Puree soup in blender to create a smooth texture.
NUTRITIONAL INFO :
|Nutrition Per Serving (Serves 2)|