- 1 package BariatricPal Chocolate Shake/Pudding or BariatricPal French Vanilla Shake/Pudding
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple
- 3 frozen strawberries
- 3 ice cubes
- Mix shake according to package directions.
- Combine with other ingredients in blender.
- Blend at high speed for 45 seconds.
NUTRITIONAL INFO :
|Nutrition Per Serving|
The banana split was invented by David Evans Strickler, a 23-year old apprentice pharmacist at Tassel Pharmacy in Latrobe. Pennsylvania David enjoyed inventing sundaes at the store's soda fountain and he came up with the original banana-based triple ice cream sundae in 1904. The sundae originally cost 10 cents, twice the price of other sundaes. it caught on with students of nearby Saint Vincent College and the word spread.