Turkey and Dressing with Gravy
- 2 packages BariatricPal Cream of Chicken Soup
- 6 oz. turkey breast, cooked and sliced
- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- 1 tbsp. green onion, minced
- Dash of ground sage
- 1/2 cup hot water
- Toast bread, then crumble.
- Dilute 1 package of soup with 1/4 cup of water. Season with sage, and stir in onions.
- Combine bread crumbs with soup mixture and place in bottom of oven-safe dish.
- Layer turkey on top.
- In a small bowl mix remaining soup packet with remaining water, adding more water if necessary.
- Pour over turkey.
- Heat in microwave oven until warm.
NUTRITIONAL INFO :
|Nutrition Per Serving (Serves 2)|