Cream of Chicken and Broccoli Soup
- 1 package BariatricPal Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup Hot water
- 6 oz. chicken, boiled
- 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dash of nutmeg ( optional )
- In a saucepan on medium heat, mix soup with water until smooth.
- Add chicken and broccoli to soup.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until heated.
NUTRITIONAL INFO :
|Nutrition Per Serving (Serves 1)|
"When I'm feeling down, I make myself a big bowl of Up Soup, The Bowl only looks empty, But in reality it's full of hope. Grab a spoon, there's plenty for both of us."
- Jarad Kintz