This pasta recipe is healthy and delicious! It's perfect for meal prep or to serve in a potluck. Thanks to our Calorie Free Pasta Alfredo Sauce and Low Carb Fettuccine this pasta dish is only 181 calories and has 6.5g of protein per serving.
- Rinse and cut vegetables.
- Bring water to a boil in a deep pan.
- Add fettuccine to water and allow to cook for 10 mins.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Set aside.
- In a separate pan, steam your vegetables in a steamer basket for 5 minutes.
- Quickly dunk veggies in an ice bath, then set veggies aside in a bowl.
- Place your “pasta” pan back on the stove, low/med heat.
- Add olive oil and diced garlic and onions.
- Cook garlic and onions while mixing until onions become slightly translucent.
- Add in alfredo sauce, cooked pasta, and veggies. Mix and heat for 5 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, and parmesan to taste.
NUTRITIONAL INFO :
|Nutrition Per Serving (Serves 4)
Calories 181 Calories from Fat 10
Calories Per Serving
Total Fat 1g
Sat Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Sodium 715 mg
Dietary Fiber 23g