- 1/2 package BariatricPal Cream of Chicken Soup
- 4 packets BariatricPal Italian Dressing
- 6 oz. chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup green peppers, sliced
- 1/4 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1/4 broccoli, chopped
- Garlic powder to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Spray a wok or large skillet with cooking spray. Heat the pan.
- Toss chicken into the heated pan. Add seasoning as needed.
- Cook for approximately 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add vegetables and Italian dressing.
- Sprinkle soup mix over chicken-vegetable mixture.
- Cook until vegetables are tender-crisp.
NUTRITIONAL INFO :
|Nutrition Per Serving (Serves 2)|