Quick Chicken Kabobs
- 1 package BariatricPal Chicken Bouillon Soup
- Rosemary of taste
- Dash of Thyme
- 8 oz. water
- 4 oz. chicken, cubed
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup green peppers, cubed
- Dissolve soup in the water. Stir in rosemary and thyme.
- Marinate chicken in this mixture for 20 minutes.
- Place the chicken and vegetables on toothpicks. Arrange in microwave-safe baking dish.
- Pour marinade over top. Baste, then microwave for 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken and vegetables over, baste and then cook for about 5 minutes more.
NUTRITIONAL INFO :
|Nutrition Per Serving (Serves 1)|