Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- 1 package BariatricPal Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 package BariatricPal Sea Salt and Vinegar Chips, crushed
- 4 cups spaghetti squash, cooked
- 2 cups chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 1 cup green onion, diced
- 3/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In a large bowl combine squash, chicken , green onion, and mushrooms. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine soup mix and the water. Mix well, and stir in sour cream.
- Stir sour cream mixture into squash mixture to coat evenly.
- Place in a baking dish, lightly coated in cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with crushed chip crumbs.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes , or until heated through.
NUTRITIONAL INFO :
|Nutrition Per Serving (Serves 6)|