Swiss Chocolate Meringue Cookies
- 3 packages BariatricPal Swiss Chocolate Shake/Pudding
- 3 egg whites
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. butter extract
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix water and pudding, mix until smooth.
- Add oil, vanilla and butter extract. Mix thoroughly.
- Add egg whites and mix again thoroughly.
- In a small bowl combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients to liquid mixture and mix until smooth.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto a baking sheet that has been sprayed with no-stick cooking spray or lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes.
- Remove to a cooling rack. Serve warm or cool.
NUTRITIONAL INFO :
|Nutrition Per Serving (Makes 36)|