- 2 packages BariatricPal Chicken Bouillon Soup
- 2 tbsp. light olive oil
- 3 cups diced zucchini
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 cup diced carrots
- ½ cup green onions, diced
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups skim milk
- 1½ cups water
- 1½ cup fat-free sour cream
- Heat olive oil in a large stock pot. Saute zucchini, celery, carrots and onion until soft (approximately 15 minutes).
- In a small bowl, combine flour and milk. Mix until smooth and then add to stock pot.
- Cook until thickened. Remove from heat.
- In another small bowl combine water and chicken bouillon soup mix. Add to pot and stir until well combined.
- Puree soup, in batches in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- Pour pureed soup back into stock pot. Simmer until heated through.
- Stir in sour cream and serve.
NUTRITIONAL INFO :
|Nutrition Per Serving (Serves 4)|
"After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one's own relations."
- Oscar Wilde. A woman of No Importance